The Way of the Avatar
The Way of the Avatar consists of Eight Virtues, each of which is based on the Three Principles, all of which are derived from the One Axiom of Infinity. Click on the above symbol for an animated file (virtues.mov -- 7.69 MB) explaining this symbol and philosophy. Continue below for a description of the Principles and their combination into the Virtues.
- Truth: I associate this with Reason, our intention and capacity to see and understand that which is actual and correct in the world.
- Love: I associate this with Emotion, our intention and capacity to experience and relate with the world.
- Courage: I associate this with Will, our intention and capacity to experience and act in the world.
- Honesty: Honesty is a Virtue based upon the Principle of Truth.
- Compassion: Compassion is a Virtue based upon the Principle of Love.
- Valor: Valor is a Virtue based upon the Principle of Courage.
- Justice: Justice is a Virtue based upon the Principles of Truth and Love.
- Sacrifice: Sacrifice is a Virtue based upon the Principles of Love and Courage.
- Honor: Honor is a Virtue based upon the Principles of Truth and Courage.
- Spirituality: Spirituality is a Virtue based upon the Principles of Truth, Love, and Courage. It inspires us to the most complete devotion to all of our Virtues; it balances our Reason, Emotion, and Will; and it teaches us that we are all sisters and brothers in Spirit.
- Humility: Just as Spirituality takes us to our greatest heights, Humility is a Virtue that grounds us. Where Spirituality teaches us that we are all united in the enlightenment of Spirit, Humility reveals the preciousness of our shared experience of the physical world. In Humility, we can find our deepest fulfillment by surrendering fully to becoming a vessel for the worldly manifestation of Spirit.